Complete guide to connect Fox News channel with your device using foxnews.com/connect
Fox news channel is an American based cable TV channel which is very much popular around the world. It is a 24-hour news channel with live streaming services. Initially, the channel was available on cable TV networks in America only. But due to the huge success of the company and the turn of the world towards digitalization they decided to make it available for the rest of the world as well. To make this possible they worked with the large team of IT personnel and launched their Application for all the platforms. Now people just need to subscribe to the official website of the Fox news channel and they can connect multiple devices with the same account to watch news anytime and anywhere.
If we talk about subscription charges of fox news channel then they are very genuine. For a monthly subscription, you need to pay $5.99 and if you go for the yearly subscription plan then it will cost you $64.99 only. Now come to the eligible devices on which you can watch fox news channel with this subscription. The following is the list of devices which you need if you want to watch fox news channel on your device:
- Android TV
- Android mobile and tablet.
- iOS devices
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Xbox One
- Roku TV and device
- Samsung Smart TV
Apart from the above-mentioned devices, there are many more devices on which you can watch fox news channel. Now the question arises on how you can buy subscription and how you can connect these devices with your account. Well, in this article you will get the complete information from installation to the activation process.
How to subscribe to Fox News Channel?
- Go to the foxnews.com and click on the Login button available on the menu bar.
- Now if you already have an account then log in with your account details.
- If you don’t have an account then click on create an account and complete the process.
- Now go to subscriptions and choose the plan you want.
- Complete the payment steps and you are ready to watch Fox news on your web browser.
How to activate Fox News channel on your device?
Before activation, you need to find out if your device is eligible for a fox news channel or not. To check this goes to the app store of the service and search for Fox News Channel. If you find the channel then you can access if on your device otherwise not. Once you find the channel follow the below-stated steps for the activation process:
- Install the FOX news channel application or click on “Add channel” on your smart TV.
- Launch the application and navigate to the setting option available on the left-hand side of the menu bar.
- Now click on the “Log in Provider” and log in with your account details.
- Once you logged in you will see an activation code provided on the screen. Save this code for later use.
- Go to foxnews.com/connect using a web browser on your computer or mobile.
- Select the media player or device which you want to activate from the given list.
- After selecting a media player enter the activation code that appeared on your device.
- You will reach the login page. Log in with your Fox News channel account credentials.
After a successful login, the fox news channel account will automatically be connected with your device. Now you can watch the news on your device easily.