Fox News is a news streaming channel that is available for almost all the streaming services including Smart TV, Android devices, Apple TV, iOS devices, gaming consoles, Roku, streaming devices, and more. You need to enter the activation code of the Fox News application installed on your device at foxnews.com/connect. On your Roku device, you need to set up your Roku device and then you can add Fox News as a channel and watch the news on your device. In this post, we will discuss the complete process the watch Fox News on your Roku device.
Complete guide to activate Fox News on Roku device
Proceed with the following process to activate Fox news on your device after creating an account and purchasing a Fox news subscription on your Roku device.
- Switch on the Roku device and connect it with the internet connection
- Press the home button from the Roku device remote control
- On the Home page click on the “Streaming Application” icon available on the screen
- Here search and install the Fox News streaming application by clicking on the “Add channel” button available on the information page of the application in “Streaming Application”
- Further, launch the installed application from the Home page screen
- Now you need to enter the username and password of your Fox news account to login
- As a result, an activation code will appear on the screen. Save the code and move to the next step
- On a web browser of any device visit foxnews.com/connect.
- You will reach the activation page where a blank space is available to enter the activation code.
- Enter the activation code and click on the continue button
- In conclusion, you will reach a Fox News login page.
- Here enter the credentials and login into your account
- Now your Roku device automatically refreshes the app and now you can watch News on your Roku device anytime.