If you have a smart TV and you are wondering how you can access your Fox news account here then you are at the right place. You need to make sure you have an internet connection to connect with your Smart TV. Then with the help of steps mentioned in this article, you need to enter the activation code at foxnews.com/connect. The activation code is the only key to access Fox News on your device.
Steps to watch Fox News on Regular TV
Before moving ahead to the activation process you need to keep in mind that you must have a Fox News account along with the Fox News subscription or Prime membership. Later on, proceed with the following process to activate Fox News on your TV:
- Switch on the device and then confirm that it is connected with the internet connection
- After that visit the application store or app store of the device from the home page. You can use the device’s remote control if necessary
- Further, you need to search for the Fox News application and then install the application on your device.
- After completing the installation you suppose to launch the Fox News app installed on your device.
- Now click on the “Sign In” button displayed on the welcome screen.
- Enter your username and password to login into your account. As a result, an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Save this activation code for the rest of the process.
- Now on a computer or a smartphone visit foxnews.com/connect.
- Here again login to your Fox News account.
- Enter the activation code on the next page.
- Click on the continue button.
- Refresh the app screen of your Smart TV and you can now start streaming your favorite news on Fox News.